- Log in to 1form.
- Select Get Verified found on top of the page if on a desktop computer, or
Tap the menu bars on the left and select Get Verified if using a mobile phone.
Alternatively, you will be prompted to purchase the report at the Identification step in your application.
- Select Verify for just $29 to begin the process.
Note: An Australian Passport or Australian Driver Licence is the only form of ID accepted for Tenant Verification. When entering the details of your ID, ensure you add details exactly as they appear on your ID (including middle name if present).
- Once you have paid, a link to your report will be sent to your email inbox.
- The email will include a link back to 1form where you can download the report.
- Upload your Tenant Verification report to your 1form account in the ID & Docs section.
Note: Once you have added your new Tenant Verification report to your 1form profile, it will be automatically added to each rental application that you submit. Ensure you upload any additional documentation that the property manager has requested in the rental application.
The Tenant Verification report is valid for up to 6 months.
Unable to access your Tenant Verification report?
Here are some tips to help you gain access to your report:
- Ensure you are using the most up to date version of your browser.
- If you purchased the report while signed into another user's account, for instance, during a joint application, the report will only be available in the account where the report was purchased. Please refer to the person who was signed in when the report was purchased to get access.
For further assistance with accessing your report, contact the 1form team.