For 1form to function best, please use the most up-to-date version of your internet browser.
If you are a property manager and you have confirmed that your browser is up-to-date, here are some recommended actions that you can take to find an application:
- Confirm with the tenant what email address they sent the application to. The tenant can find this information in the confirmation email notification that they received when they applied for the property.
- A tenant may have withdrawn their application or cancelled their 1form account. If you are still in contact with the tenant, ask them to resubmit their application and state the correct email address that they should use to apply for the rental property.
Note: Due to privacy reasons, we are unable to confirm if a tenant has an active 1form account or whether they have withdrawn their application.
- Log in to 1form using the correct email address that is used for the rental listing.
- If you have rental properties listed outside of your agency website (such as on realestate.com.au), check that the email address associated with the listing is the correct email address that you use for 1form. For more information on 1form applications going to the wrong email address, click here.
- Clear your search refinements in the 1form application management system. You can do this by clicking clear search under the search bar. You can also check for the application in the folders located underneath the search bar.
Tip: For tips on how to search applications that are sent to your agency, click here.
When you have tried the above recommendations and you are still unable to find your 1form application, please contact us for assistance.