When you sign in to 1form, you will see a search box to the left.
Underneath the search box are 6 folders:
You can complete a one word search with either partial address, suburb, applicant name or applicant email by selecting search…
Once you complete a search, we display relevant applications sent in the past 6 months, unless you add a date range, in which case we display applications within that timeframe.
Tip: If you notice a previous search term in the search box, click on the magnify glass and select Clear (-) followed by Search. This ensures results aren’t only based on that previous term.
Moving applications between folders
- Click on the arrow to expand one of the folders
- Right click on the application
- Select the folder to move the application to
- Applications show in each folder for a maximum of 30 days after your agency received the application. Search following the process above to find applications sent to your agency outside of this 30 day period.
- Applications move to Withdrawn when a tenant removes an application through their 1form account.
- When a tenant deletes their 1form account, their applications are removed from your account immediately and cannot be retrieved.
Unable to find an application?
To ensure 1form’s ongoing convenience for you and your renters, we keep each renter’s profile, applications and attachments for at least twelve months so that renters don’t need to re-register with 1form at the end of their lease when they’re ready to move.
We believe it is important for 1form to remain current, accurate and efficient and we also understand that renters who are currently in the market are the most important renters to you. This is why we will be removing any renter’s profiles, applications and attachments from 1form if they have become inactive over a long period of time or if they have specifically asked for it to be removed.
View Unable to find an application submitted to your agency? for more information or Submit a request to a 1form team member.