When you log in to 1form, you will see a search box to the left.
Underneath the search box are 6 folders:
By selecting search… you can complete a word search with either the partial address, suburb, applicant name or applicant email.
Once you complete a search, we display relevant applications sent in the past six months, unless you add a date range, in which case we display applications within that timeframe.
Tip: If you notice a previous search term in the search box, click on the magnify glass and select Clear (-) followed by Search (see screenshot above). This ensures that the results are not only based on that previous term.
Moving applications between folders
- Click on the arrow to expand one of the folders
- Right-click on the application
- Select the folder to move the application to
- Applications show in each folder for a maximum of six months after your agency received the application. We also only ever show a maximum of 30 applications in each folder. Search following the process above to find all relevant applications sent to your agency within a specified time period.
- Applications move to Withdrawn when a tenant removes an application through their 1form account.
- When a tenant deletes their 1form account, their applications are removed from your account immediately and cannot be retrieved.
Unable to find an application
For 1form to function best, including displaying all of your applications, we recommend using the most up-to-date version of your internet browser. Other reasons why you may not be able to see an application include:
- The tenant has cancelled their account and/or their application.
- The application was sent to an email address that is not the one you are logged in with. This can include an email address that is not linked to the email address you usually log in with.
- Previous search refinements have not been cleared. Ensure you clear your search to ensure the results that are displayed are not based on previous search criteria.
To ensure 1form’s ongoing convenience for you and your tenants, we keep each tenant’s profile, applications and attachments for at least twelve months so that tenants don’t need to re-register with 1form at the end of their lease.
We believe it is important for 1form to remain current, accurate and efficient, and we also understand that tenants who are currently in the market are the most important tenants to you. This is why we will be removing any tenant’s profiles, applications and attachments from 1form if they have become inactive over a long period of time or if they have specifically asked for it to be removed.
If you need further assistance locating an application, please submit a request to the 1form team.