When you log in to 1form, you will see a search box to the left.
Underneath the search box are 6 folders:
- You can search either the partial address, suburb, applicant name or applicant email.
- Once you complete a search, we display relevant applications sent in the past six months, unless you add a date range, in which case we display applications within that timeframe.
Tip: If you notice a previous search term in the search box, click on the magnify glass and select Clear (-) followed by Search (see screenshot above).
Moving applications between folders
- Click on the arrow to expand one of the folders
- Right-click on the application
- Select the folder to move the application to
- Applications show in each folder for a maximum of six months after your agency received the application. We also only ever show a maximum of 30 applications in each folder.
- Applications move to Withdrawn when a tenant removes an application through their 1form account.
- When a tenant deletes their 1form account, their applications are removed from your account immediately and cannot be retrieved.
Unable to find an application
Click here for more information about finding a rental application.