We accept the following file formats when uploading documents to your application: .jpg .jpeg .png .gif and .pdf.
Files uploaded to your application cannot be larger than 2MB each. Please check the size of your files if you receive an error message when trying to upload documents. If these exceed 2MB, we recommend resizing the files.
Note: Images will be watermarked for your protection.
You can use photo editing software to resize your files. Pixlr is a free online photo editing tool that can help you resize your images.
Pixlr app instructions:
- Select photos.
- Choose the image stored in your phone.
- Press done on the top right corner.
- If using iOS, select Resize Image on the bottom left. Is using Android, select Save.
- Choose one of the alternative size options.
- Press Save.
Pixlr desktop instructions:
- Visit Pixlr.
- Click OPEN IMAGE FROM COMPUTER.
- Select the image from your files.
- Select Image from the top toolbar.
- Click Image size… from the dropdown menu.
- Reduce the pixels in the pop up.
- Press OK.
- Select File from the top toolbar.
- Click Save… from the dropdown menu.
Tip: If you experience issues uploading your files through your mobile phone after resizing them, please upload them via a desktop and ensure the file extension in the image name (such as .jpg) is lower case.
For steps on how to upload your supporting documents to 1form, click here.