- When you sign up as a tenant, 1form will send you an account confirmation email.
- In the email, click the Confirm my account button to confirm your account.
- As soon as you confirm your account, you will be able to log in.
Confirmation email not received
If you are not receiving the account confirmation email, here are some actions that you can take:
- Check your junk, spam, clutter and/or other folders
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org as an email contact to prevent your email server from blocking this email from displaying altogether.
- If the email has not arrived after 30 minutes, log in with your email and password again to prompt the system to resend the confirmation email. Please avoid doing this unless you have waited 30 minutes, as this may invalidate the confirmation link.
Note: The link in the confirmation email remains valid for 24 hours unless you have requested another one, in which case, only the most recent link is valid.
If you have tried the above recommendations and you are still not receiving the confirmation email from 1form, please submit a request to the 1form team.