- Western Australia and Queensland have provisions in their State legislation that require property managers to have special conditions for the properties they manage in these states.
- These are in addition to a standard rental tenancy agreement and may be generic to all properties or specific to certain properties.
- When Special Conditions are not added to your 1form account, we will send an email to your agency stating that the tenant requires a set of special conditions.
There are three options to send special conditions through 1form:
- Send us special conditions to be added to your agency’s platform.
- Once it's added, these will attach to every rental application that is sent to an email on your platform for the tenant to accept.
Upload special conditions for an individual property:
- Log in to 1form
- Click on My Account found near the top of the page
- Six tabs will load. Select the last tab Special Conditions
- Enter the address of the property and upload a PDF of the special conditions for that property
- Click Save at the bottom of the page
If special conditions have not been provided through Option 1 or Option 2, you can send a copy to individual or multiple applicants.
- Log in to 1form
- Across the top of the page you will see a number of icons. Click on the third icon Special Conditions for a list of applicants that have not had special conditions sent to them
- Click on Choose File to upload the PDF with your special conditions
- Select the tenants from the list that you want to send these to, followed by Send at the bottom of the page. The applicants will then be able to sign and return these to you
Tip: Click here for additional ways to customise your 1form applications to suit your agency's needs.