- Visit 1form.
- Select Create new account found under the Login button.
- Enter your email and password. Passwords must be 10 or more characters, contain at least 1 number and 1 letter.
- Click Sign up.
- We will send you an email asking you to confirm your account. Once you select Confirm my account in the email, you will be prompted to log in.
- Complete the Profile and ID & Docs sections before sending an application.
Note: Tenant profiles take approximately 30 minutes to complete if you have all of the required information. You can also save your profile and return to it at any time.
For your profile to contain the information that property managers frequently request, you should accurately complete the following sections in your profile:
- Personal Details
- Emergency Contact
You are required to provide the address and phone number of your nearest relative that is not living with you. Ensure you have their consent to provide this information to 1form.
Adding your full rental history in this section can help you secure a property as it demonstrates valid rental experience.
Click here to learn how to apply with other occupants, such as a spouse or friend.
ID & Docs
To save time, you should upload a range of ID and supporting documents. Some property managers will have specific requirements, so by uploading a range of ID and supporting documents, there is less of a chance that you will need to upload additional documents down the track.
Please also be aware that as a security measure, we will delete copies of your ID and other documents that you have attached to your profile if your account has been inactive for a period of 60 days or more.
Tip: Tenants must upload at least one form of photo ID such as a passport. Other forms of ID include a Birth Certificate, Medicare Card and a Driver Licence. Click here for the format and size requirements of these documents.
Once you have signed up and your profile is complete, click here to learn about applying for a rental with 1form.
- Please ensure that you keep a record of any documents or copies of identification that you have uploaded to your profile as these will be deleted if you do not sign in to your account for 60 days.
- We keep each tenant profile and application for at least 12 months. In order for 1form to remain current, accurate and efficient, we remove any tenant profiles and applications from 1form if they have become inactive over a long period of time or if you specifically ask for an application to be removed.
- We will send you an email prior to removing a profile. To avoid removal, you will need to log in to your 1form account within the timeframe mentioned in the email correspondence. To use 1form again after your profile has been removed, please sign up following the above process.