Step 1: Sign up
- To get started with a 1form property manager login, sign up here with an email address that is part of your agency's domain.
- We strongly recommend that each 1form user in your office signs up with a unique email address as this will help to protect your account from unauthorised access and it will make it easier to access 1form once 2-Factor Authentication is introduced.
- Click here for information about 1form training.
Note: When a prospective tenant adds your email address to their application prior to you signing up with 1form, a 1form account for your email address will be created. In these instances, please complete the verification process outlined in Step 2 below.
Step 2: Verification
- Each new property manager needs to be verified before they are able to log in to 1form.
- Verification of your account may take up to one business day.
- We recognise the importance of protecting personal information and take privacy laws seriously. For your property manager login to be verified, you must use an email address with your agency domain. Property manager logins created with free email accounts such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo and Outlook will not be verified.
- Click here to complete the verification or contact us for further information on the status of your account verification.
- As a security measure, if you have not logged in to your account in 60 days, you will need to re-verify your account.
Note: When your account has been verified, we will send you an email confirming the verification. Please wait to receive this email before you attempt to log in to 1form.
Step 3: Customisation
Once you have signed up and verified your 1form account, we can create a platform for your agency so that each user can view applications that are sent to your office.
Creating a platform also allows you to add further customisations to your account, such as adding extra questions to applications, setting an inspection code and placing your logo on applications that tenants send to you.
To set up a 1form platform, contact us with a list of email addresses that use 1form in your office.
Tip: Click here to find out more ways to customise 1form for your agency.
Step 4: Integration
- You can make applying through 1form more convenient for prospective tenants by adding the “Apply online” button to your realestate.com.au listings, as well as adding 1form to your website. Click here for instructions on how to do this.
Tip: View our Application Management section to learn about the different features available to make processing tenant applications more efficient and convenient.