Step 1: Sign up
Note: At this stage, we are no longer accepting requests for new property management accounts for 1form. To learn more about using a rental application system through realestate.com.au, please click here.
Step 2: Verification
- Each new property manager needs to be verified before they are able to log in to 1form.
- Verification of your account may take up to one business day.
- We recognise the importance of protecting personal information and take privacy laws seriously. For your property manager login to be verified, you must use an email address with your agency domain. Property manager logins created with free email accounts such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo and Outlook will not be verified.
- Click here to complete the verification or contact us for further information on the status of your account verification.
- As a security measure, if you have not logged in to your account in 60 days, you will need to re-verify your account.
When your account has been verified, we will send you an email confirming the verification. Please wait to receive this email before you attempt to log in to 1form.
Click here to find out more ways to customise 1form for your agency.
Tip: View our Application Management section to learn about the different features available to make processing tenant applications more efficient and convenient.
Note: You will not be able to change the email address that you have had verified for security and privacy purposes.