Step 1: Sign up
- To get started with a 1form agent login, sign up for 1form here.
- You can sign up multiple email addresses for your agency if required. There are currently no costs associated with the use of 1form for property managers or tenants.
Note: When a prospective tenant adds your email address to their application prior to you signing up with 1form, a 1form account for your email address will be created. In these instances, please complete the verification process outlined in Step 2 below.
Step 2: Verification
- Each new property manager needs to be verified before they are able to log in to 1form.
- Verification of your account may take up to one business day.
- Click here to complete the verification or contact us for further information on the status of your account verification.
Note: When your account has been verified, we will send you an email confirming the verification. Please wait to receive this email before you attempt to log in to 1form.
Step 3: Customisation
Once you have signed up and verified your 1form account, we can create a platform for your agency so that each user can view applications that are sent to your office.
Creating a platform also allows you to add further customisations to your account, such as adding extra questions to applications, setting an inspection code and placing your logo on applications that tenants send to you.
To set up a 1form platform, contact us with a list of email addresses that use 1form in your office.
Tip: Click here to find out more ways to customise 1form for your agency.
Step 4: Integration
- You can make applying through 1form more convenient for prospective tenants by adding the “Apply online” button to your realestate.com.au listings, as well as adding 1form to your website. Click here for instructions on how to do this.
Tip: View our Application Management section to learn about the different features available to make processing tenant applications more efficient and convenient.