This article is for property managers that have previously logged in to their 1form account.
Tip: New property managers and agencies can click here for 1form set up instructions.
- Property manager log in
- Reset your property manager password
- Property manager email address changes
- How to add new staff to your 1form account
- How to remove a property manager login
Property manager log in
- Click here for the 1form property manager login page.
Reset your property manager password
- Reset your property manager password here.
- If the email does not arrive after a few minutes, and it is not in your junk, spam and/or clutter folders, it might mean that your account is not verified.
- Property manager verification can take up to one business day. For more information on this process, click here, otherwise, submit a request to the 1form team to provide further assistance with resetting your password.
Can I change my property manager email address for 1form?
- A property manager's email address cannot be changed, however, we can apply a redirection so that applications from one email address automatically go to another email address in your agency.
- Please submit a request advising of your previous email address and where you want the applications to be redirected to.
Note: Agencies that have changed their trading name will need to create an account with their new email addresses. To be able to view applications that have been sent to current and previous logins, please submit a request to have these accounts linked.
How to add new staff to your 1form account
- New staff can join 1form here.
- We will send an email to the new user when the setup of the login is complete. This may take up to one business day.
- If you would like to view any applications that are sent to the new staff member’s login, or if you want their applications to be redirected to a different email address, please contact the 1form team.
Note: When a tenant sends an application to a property manager prior to them joining, we will automatically create an account with their email address. These logins need to go through our property manager verification process before they can access 1form.
How to remove a property manager login
- Please submit a request to the 1form team to remove the login of someone that no longer needs access and provide an alternative email address that we can forward their applications to.
Tip: To avoid applications going to the cancelled login, remove the email address from your rental advertisements.