New property managers that join 1form need to go through our verification process before they are able to log in.
- We recognise the importance of protecting personal information and take privacy laws seriously. For your property manager login to be verified, you must use an email address with your agency domain. Property manager logins created with free email accounts such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo and Outlook will not be verified.
- Property managers can submit a request for a login to be verified here. Please ensure you provide the correct ABN/ACN for your agency.
- We will send an email to let you know whether or not your account has been verified. This may take up to one business day.
- As a security measure, if you have not logged in to your account in 60 days, you will need to re-verify your account by completing this form.
- For more information about setting up 1form, click here.
Tip: To view an application in the meantime, we can redirect the application to someone else in the office that can log in to 1form. Please contact us with the property address and the email address to redirect the application to.
2-Factor Authentication is an additional layer of security for property managers logins. Property managers must enter a unique code sent via SMS when they access 1form from a new device or browser, or if cookies are deleted or disabled.
As such, we strongly recommend that each 1form user in your office signs up and completes the verification process with a unique email address. This will help to protect your account from unauthorised access and it will make it easier to access 1form now that 2-Factor Authentication is introduced.