- Log in to 1form.
- Under the Draft section, click Continue to view and/or continue with an application.
- Under the Sent section, click Edit to view and/or edit an application. After you click Edit, select the Review & Send option on the top right followed by Next: Send Application > at the bottom of the page to resend the application.
Changing a joint applicant's details
- When you create a joint application, an email is sent to each person that you are applying with.
- The email requests that they complete their part of the application.
- To amend their email address and other details:
- Log in to 1form.
- Select Continue/Edit on the application that you need to amend.
- Click on the Occupancy tab to amend the joint applicant’s details.
- Click on the Review & Send tab followed by Next: Send Application >.
Note: The edited application replaces the original application that the property manager views in 1form. If you changed a joint applicant's email address, step 4 from the above must be completed so that they can receive the email request to complete their part of the application.
Unable to find an application
- For 1form to function best --including displaying all of your applications-- we recommend using the most up-to-date version of your internet browser. If you still cannot find an application after using an up-to-date browser, it might be missing due to the application being submitted a long time ago or because you withdrew it.
- We keep each tenant profile, applications and attachments for at least 12 months. In order for 1form to remain current, accurate and efficient, we remove any renter profiles, applications and attachments from 1form if they have become inactive over a long period of time or if you specifically ask for an application to be removed.
If you are still unable to find your application, please submit a request to the 1form team.
Tip: If you have any further questions about the status of your completed applications, you should speak with the property manager directly.