- Log in to 1form.
- Under Unsent Applications, click the pencil icon to view and/or continue your application.
- Under Sent Applications, click the eye icon to view your application and the pencil icon to edit and resend.
Changing a joint applicant's details
When you create a joint application, an email is sent to each person you are applying with requesting that they complete their part of the application. You can amend their email and other details as follows:
- Log in to 1form.
- Select the pencil icon on the application that you need to amend.
- Click on the Occupancy tab to amend the joint applicant’s details.
- Click on the Review & Send tab followed by Next: Send Application >.
Note: The edited application replaces the original application that the property manager views in 1form. If you changed a joint applicant's email address, step 4 above must be completed so they receive the email requesting them to complete their part of the application.
Unable to find an application
- For 1form to function best --including displaying all of your applications-- we recommend using the most up-to-date version of your internet browser. If you still cannot find an application after using an up-to-date browser, it might be missing due to the application being submitted a long time ago or because you withdrew it.
- We keep each tenant profile, applications and attachments for at least 12 months. In order for 1form to remain current, accurate and efficient, we remove any renter profiles, applications and attachments from 1form if they have become inactive over a long period of time or if you specifically ask for an application to be removed.
If you are still unable to find your application, please submit a request to the 1form team.
Tip: If you have any further questions about the status of your completed applications, you should speak with the property manager directly.