If you are applying through 1form and need to add more applications to your application, you will need to follow the below process:
1. Apply for the rental on 1form as you normally would.
2. In the Occupancy step, select how many additional people will be occupying the property with you; for example, if occupying the property with two friends, select 2 from the dropdown menu.
Note: Only the primary applicant is required to select the additional people that will be occupying the property. If you have been added as an additional person by the primary applicant, you will only be required to fill in your individual application.
3. Enter these details of the other occupants (you must have their consent to provide their personal information):
- Their relationship to you,
If you select that this person will be on the lease, you must also provide their email and contact number.
4. Complete the rest of your application.
5. Once you submit your application, an email is sent to the occupants who will be on the lease requesting them to complete their part of the application.
6. Please note that it is likely that the property manager will wait for all occupants on the lease to complete their application before they start to process it, so the sooner everyone completes their applications, the better.
- While 1form does not make it mandatory for all occupants over 18 to be on the lease, some property managers may have this as a requirement.
- If you receive an email asking you to apply again with the other occupant, please dismiss this email if you have already filled out and submitted your application.
- If you and the other occupant are applying from the same device, please ensure the other occupant has logged out of your 1form account before submitting their half of the application. If they are still logged into your account, it will override your application.
Tip: To change your marital status, you need to edit your profile. Click here to learn how.