- You can submit a joint application by creating a single 1form login and profile with a partner that you are engaged to, married to or living with.
- If you prefer to have separate logins, or you are applying for a property with occupants such as friends or relatives, you can submit a joint application through individual logins.
- Log in to your 1form account and hover over the person icon.
- Select Edit Profile from the dropdown options.
- Select Engaged, Married or Partner living with me from the Marital Status dropdown menu.
- Click Save & Next > at the bottom of your profile page. You will be prompted to add your partner’s details to your profile.
- If you do not have all the information available to complete your partner’s profile, click Save & Logout to add their details at a later time.
Applying for a rental property in this way allows you and your partner to have a single username and password for your 1form profile. The partner setting up the account agrees that they have the other person’s consent to be added to the profile.
Tip: To change your marital status, you need to edit your profile. Click here to learn how.
- In the Occupancy step of your application, enter the name, age and your relationship with the other people occupying the property.
- If the other occupants are 18 or over, and they will be on the lease, you need to provide their email address and mobile phone number at this stage as well.
- Once you submit your joint application, an email is sent to the other occupants who will be on the lease, asking them to complete their application for the rental property.
- It is likely that the property manager will wait for all occupants on the lease to complete their application before they start to process it, so the sooner everyone completes their applications, the better.
Note: While 1form does not make it mandatory for all occupants over 18 to be on the lease, some property managers may have this as a requirement.