There are two types of linked applications in 1form: Partner Applications and Joint Applications.
- Available to anyone who selects Married, Engaged or Partner living with me as the marital status in their 1form profile.
- Allows you to have both profiles in the same account. When the application is sent, both profiles are sent to the agency.
Note: You will have a single username and password for your profile. The partner setting up the account agrees that they have the other person’s consent to be added to the profile.
- Allows a group of people to apply for a property together.
- Each person must create their own account.
- In the Occupancy step of the application, you will need to enter the details (name and email address) of the applicants who are applying with you.
- The other applicants do the same in their applications. This allows the 1form system to link all the applications together in the agent’s account.
Tip: A submitted application cannot be changed from a partner application to a joint application and vise versa. To make any other amendments to an application, click here to learn how.
- When you're filling in your profile, you can decline to add your partner’s details if you wish to maintain separate 1form accounts.
- All occupants over the age of 18 that will be on the lease must complete an application.
- A property manager may request occupants over the age of 18 to be included on the lease. Any queries regarding this should be raised directly with the property manager.
- 1form does not require an application to be submitted for any occupants over the age of 18 that are not on the lease.