There are two options available to customise the inspection settings on your account.
We can add the mandatory question "Have you inspected this property?" when a tenant applies for your properties. They will have to choose between one of these three options:
- I declare that I have physically inspected the inside of this property
- An associate/other occupant has inspected the property on my behalf
- I am currently interstate/overseas but accept the property in its current state
Please submit a request to the 1form team if you would like to go ahead with this option.
Set an inspection code that tenants need to provide in order to apply for your rentals. To add or amend your code, please submit a request to the 1form team stating your preferred inspection code.
Things to consider when choosing your code:
- The code can be a mix of letters and numbers.
- The field for tenants to enter the code is case sensitive. The 1form team will add your code according to the letter case used when you submit your request.
- For ease of use, we suggest setting a code that is no more than six characters long.
Note: If a new property manager joins your agency, please contact us to have their email address added to your agency’s platform. This will ensure that the inspection code field appears when a tenant applies for a property that they are leasing.
Setting an inspection code will appear like this on the tenant application:
Order 1form application cards
To help prospective tenants apply for your properties, please ensure your code is provided when they inspect the property. Some agencies print cards with their code to hand out to applicants during an inspection. Application cards can be printed through a company called Litho Art.